If you require any more information or have any questions about this site’s disclaimer, privacy police or terms and conditions, please feel free to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimers for Once Upon a Better Time
All the information on this website – onceuponabettertime.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Once Upon a Better Time does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (Once Upon a Better Time), is strictly at your own risk. Once Upon a Better Time will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website. Our Disclaimer was generated with the help of the Disclaimer Generator and customized from the Disclaimer Generator template.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Once Upon a Better Time needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Once Upon a Better Time permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Once Upon a Better Time legitimate interests
- Once Upon a Better Time needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Once Upon a Better Time follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Third Party Privacy Policies
Introduction to Terms and Conditions
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Once Upon a Better Time and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Once Upon a Better Time reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability
Variation of Terms
Governing Law & Jurisdiction